13 October, 2013

Whip up a market bag!



Got some sewing in last night (after the duelling laptop date with Mr Pickles - him studying, me working). A new market bag! This one was made from a vintage double Sheridan sheet I picked up for $1. It looks unimpressive in the photo, but once you start to fill this thing it suddenly becomes enormous! I love it - hope everyone else does too, this may just become my go-to home-sewn gift...

The tutorial's here, via Whip Up and by the amazing Alexandra from Lola Nova.

The tutorial's very simple, very clear, and the sewing EASY. Love it!

Back soon xx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Looks great - it is practical, washable,usable,easy to store plus it reduced your 'footprint' with the material being recycled... Great idea...

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!