28 June, 2012

Ah, the serenity








Hi there!

Hope you are well and happy. We're all fantastic, loving the new life in the country.

Country living though, isn't quite so serene when you have to go on a chook hunt in the early evening. No chooks to be found tonight - not in the chookhouse, the backyard... nope, they were out the front, roosting up in a tree at about 2 metres high. Picture one very pregnant woman, trying to gather said chooks from tree and carrying them one at a time to the chookhouse in the backyard. And meanwhile, hoping that the two small men inside were playing nice...

Ah, the serenity.

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!