21 January, 2009

sometimes i wish i were smaller

I do! Browsing around flickr whilst trying to get the boy to sleep I have been looking for inspiration for my new wardrobe*, and have found all of these gorgeous things. The only problem? They are all made for little girls...

I love the details, the fabrics, the colour! But sadly, not the fit (I wish I were smaller!) At any rate, they are gorgeous, stunning creations and will serve as inspiration for me as I search for, sew, restitch, borrow new post-gherkin clothes...

1 comment:

Lin said...

Aren't there some beautiful dresses out there! I don't remember dresses being that cute when I was that small.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you - SORRY!

Here are the rules:
_Link to the person who tagged you.
_Mention the rules.
_Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
_Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
_Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that let's them know they've been tagged.

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!