11 May, 2008

happiness is... a cup of hot chocolate with a dash of anticipation

Happy Mothers Day to all of the mums out there (especially mine!).

We had a perfect lazy day with a dear friend, having a late late late breakfast (in the afternoon) in fitzroy...

Today was my last mothers day without a bub with us in the outside world to help celebrate...

What a lovely day today was.

Hugs to all mums, soon-to-be mums, once-were-mums and fingers-crossed-soon-to-be-fertility-treatment-mums reading this post xo

2 comments:

LBA said...

Happy Mother's Day !

It *is* your day too you know .. don't you read Modern Guru with Danny Katz ? He had a rather humourous take on the pre-mother last week I think it was...

:)

Bird Bath said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day...I'm sure the time till next mother's day will fly by quickly. Wishing you all the best :)

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!