30 June, 2007

what should my banner look like?

What should I do?

I am now at the point where I have too many photos to have a decent looking banner, and in fact what I really want is a cute design that perhaps illustrates a little about me and what this blog is about... so, I have had a go here, and I am keen to for your feedback....







I will probably try a few here and will be keen to have your feedback over the next couple of weeks, so please let me know what you think! If any of you have any ideas, all thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone, chat soon xx

Oh! and I have just started a new monkey called Bob, who has a new home to go to in a couple of weeks... I will take photos in the morning when I have some natural light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, I discovered just now your weblog, I didn't know you had one! Looks nice and you'll see me more often here!
for your banner: I like the idea with the button in the flower because you like buttons and you are so creative with them, but the flower-leaves aren't 'round' enough. And I also like the hearts-tree, that looks soo 'lovely'!! ;)
So I guess I'm no good advicer, for I like both.. ;)

Anonymous said...

The tree with heart leaves – flowers are a dime a dozen (not that yours aren't nice flowers!), but the tree is unique. It also has a certain je ne sais qoi about it!

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!