09 June, 2007

how about a creative (craft) circle?

hi again!

I have been thinking in the last couple of days... how about a craft circle? I really love the thought of women sitting around, eating, drinking, sketching, sewing, knitting, crocheting, papercrafting? I think I might try to set something up... am going to run the idea past a few of my crafty girlfriends and see what they think.

I found these handy hints on how to start a knitting group on another website (awful name for an organisation... so negative!) and will have a little ponder about it.

I am heading out this afternoon to the Rose St Market in sunny Melbourne this afternoon, will let you know how it goes.

Beautiful weather down here - we are very lucky... Sydney is dealing with some terrible storms at the moment - have a look here if you are interested.

chat soon,
xx

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!