13 June, 2007

dutch blue quilt - beautiful!

Just a quick one tonight... have just been browsing and stumbled across dutch blue and the most beautiful quilt... check it out she is amazing and this quilt is just divine!

This is my new favourite quilt! I really love the shapes of the birds (and being someone who plays around with toy making, this quilt makes me want to launch into a whole lot of bird creating!), and the colours are just beautiful. I think though I am incredibly impressed by the fact that this whole quilt has all been done by hand, which is just amazing.

If only I could quilt...

Chat soon,
xx

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!